[Gpdd] MISC Another LAPS piggy.

Penny Charlesworth piggyfriends at tesco.net
Sat Feb 10 11:42:43 EST 2007

Some of you may remember my story of Cadbury and Bramley, two brothers who had to be left behind when their parents, Sapphire and Barley, and their brother Rye were rescued from that odd village and who were finally reunited with their family last October.

They were so thin when they arrived I did not expect them to grow to the size of their father and brother ( both LAPS members ) but I have just weighed them both and Bramley is 3lb. 1 1/2 oz. and qualifies as a LAPS piggy!  Little Cadbury, although a healthy and respectable 2lb. 12oz is much more "dainty" if I can say that about a boar and takes after his mum.

Cadbury is much more energetic than his brother and loves to do laps of his pen. Bramley likes to sit around eating ( and making up for lost time ).

So, please add Bramley to my list of BIG PIGS in the LAPS.

Thanks,

Penny and the Piggyfriends.