[Gpdd] [Health] Suddenly it's hard to walk.. help??

Britt and Brownie Hageman Crazy4Cavy at buckeye-express.com
Thu Jan 11 06:41:41 EST 2007

Hi all..

I know I haven't been the most talkative person in the world and I
apologize.. Life has been very busy with our baby Robbie who is 9 months
old.. Everything has been great until last night...

Brownie is 4 1/2 years old now.. Constantly eating, drinking, and making a
HUGE mess in his cage.. And then I changed his cage as normal this past
weekend.. I always brush Brownie's fur each week since he doesn't like to be
held at all.. it's my one chance to snuggle with him.. he had soooo much fur
come out when I brushed his fur.. he doesn't have any bald patches, just
lots of fur.. and then last night I went to pet him and normally he runs
away from me after I pet him a bit to say that's enough.. but he's having a
hard time using his back legs!  This came about last night.. up until then
he was walking just fine.. he has APD timmy pelets and hay.. veggies that he
likes.. I gave him a drop of Mylicon in case he was gassy like I normally
do, but he's still having trouble this morning.. He's still eating although
I moved all his food to him so he didn't have to walk far to get it.. I
don't know what the heck is going on.. It's sooo sudden.. Any thoughts??
Ideas?? Experiences?? Please please email me privately at
bhageman at scs-k12.net  That's my work addy because I can't check my home addy
at school.. I'm on the digest mode so I won't get any responses quickly if
you just send to the digest.. Thank you so much for helping an old friend
who hasn't been the best of one lately...

Piggie Hugs and Kisses,
Britt & Brownie "Pumpkin Pig"

Remembering at the Rainbow Bridge:
Oreo (4/26/00 - 9/15/02), Jo-Jo (1/24/99 - 5/17/00) and Rumble (1/24/99 -
12/31/00)..
My "Angel Piggies"

"A friend is someone who believes in you when you have ceased to believe in
yourself."