[Gpdd] HEALTH -- Brownie Pumpkin Pig

Algernon07 at aol.com Algernon07 at aol.com
Sun Jan 14 23:12:08 EST 2007

Britt,
     We are all so sorry to learn that the outcome may not be good for your
little guy. We have all come to feel that we personally know littlr Pumpkin
Pug. It is our great hope that he will improve.

     IF worst comes to worst, however, and you must help him to the Bridge,
don't postpone too long. I have such regrets over Ebeneezer and little Wilson.
With Wilson I so hoped things would turn around for him. There seemed to be
reason to hope, tho looking back I can see otherwise.

     Our hearts and prayers are with you and we so hope your baby recovers.

God bless,
Alge and the remaining Jolly Rodents, Chester and Charlie