[Gpdd] Silly: Gupi

Mieke Staaks pandameisje at gmail.com
Sat Jan 20 15:03:49 EST 2007

Hi all,

I think most of you have seen this already, but you should just watch the
video!
http://www.iwantoneofthose.com/robot-guinea-pig/index.html#top

About getting the pigs pee... Let them pee on the table or other smooth
surface, and then such the fluid up with a small syringe. It works just
fine, after that you can put the pee in a bottle! Hope this helps...

Mikey
and the western winky girls, who survived the storm just well. No problems
here in the netherlands, but it took me 6 hours to get home from work,
because all the trains in holland were cancelled!
Guiny the barber, Lotje and Dunya
Mpstaaks at emxn.com
pandameisje at gmail.com
pandameisje at hotmail.com