[Gpdd] Virtual: To Yaya

Janneke Staaks jannekestaaks at hotmail.com
Tue Jul 3 10:35:04 EDT 2007

My darling Charlie,
I was so glad when i received your email. When you're not feeling well it's
extra hard to send an email so i'm extra happy to hear from you.
You are also very special to me, when i close my eyes i can still see your
face when we said goodbye at the PO's *sigh*. Your sweet nose, your soft
fur, those eyes....
We would love to exchange some dandelion wine! We have an eccentric grandpa
type guy living next door(he has his own art gallery and stuff), in the
summer we can smell the alcohol of the mixtures he brews (that's really
smelly, yuk) But he's the purveor of the winky teams secret stash (don't
tell our slave!) and every now and then we climb downstairs and ring his
doorbell when our slave is at work.
Our latest order was carrot beer (sorry we dutchies are more of a beernation
instead of wine, but we love cultural exchanges ;-) ) Hmm...what shall i
order next...Yes! I know, kriek! Kriek is a belgian or rather, flemish, word
for cherrybeer (belgium is really close to where we live) It is sweet and
light and perfect for a nice summer evening. That'll be perfect for you and
chester, and maybe even your slave if her health allows it.(my slave loves
it). Okay, i'll send suus down to place an order, she loves these kind of
expeditions. she usually wheeks the mission impossible theme when she is
jumping down the stairs.
Those injections are not nice at all!! I know!!! I had one of them recently.
But it's good to hear you are doing better. I hate everything that comes out
of a syringe. I prefer pills. hmm, since you are the one saying that you
like your ab's... noo, it's too much fun torturing my slave ;-). I can
imagine the piggy burrito scared you but honestly, it's nothing to worry
about. If you're fed up with it just start shredding the towel, or well..
just eat whatever comes out of the syringe (í'll never admit to my slave i
said that)
*duhduhdaduhduh..cloink.. daduhduhduh..cloink..* Oooh.. i hear suus coming
up the stairs! Wow that's fast! Okay, charlie my sweet, we'll send the kriek
tonight. Luckily we live close to eindhoven airport so PigAir will pick it
up.
Lots and lots and lots of love, licks and cuddles from Yaya!
p.s a manly wheek from Jan the boar, also for your buddy chester!