[Gpdd] RAINBOW BRIDGE: REPLY TO: Pining 4 Aquinnah & Fed up w/Imbeciles

laurel demming laurel_demming at hotmail.com
Wed Jul 25 15:52:55 EDT 2007

Oh, my dear friend, I know what you mean. My father disapproves of my
guineas.....and I am 37. You would think it wouldnt bother me now that I am
grown, but it does. My guineas are my beloved pets, and I adore them. My
Churbie recently got a bladder stone, and 800 dollars later he is healthy,
happy , and still here with me. It annoys me that people have an opinion
about how I spend my money on what they deem to be a disposable pet.....They
indeed, know nothing of uncontional love. My husband, thankfully, adores my
guineas as well. The way I see it, your love for your guineas shows the
character of your heart....and you my friend ..have a heart of gold. Try not
to let the buzzards bring you down. Stand firm, and hold you head high. They
are not worth a moment more of your time. You are not alone. We stand with
you.
Laurel
PS you can visit my Churbie's page....to cheer you up...and show you.... you
have a lot of others out there that share your passion for piggies....
http://www.myspace.com/mychurbie