[Gpdd] Rescue: 2 GP's for adoption locally

francesmckenna at cox.net francesmckenna at cox.net
Wed Jul 25 22:34:59 EDT 2007

   While doing my local browing of adoption sites for local adoptions ( I am still trying to talk the "slave" Michael into accepting the inevitable), I saw that there are 2 gp's up for adoption at Alachua County Animal Services.  While I am still trying to talk Michael into looking at them (i.e. getting one of them), I would like others in my area to know about them as well.  They are posted on www.petfinder.com, with pigtures.  One is male, 3 yrs old, named Michael and the other one is 2 yrs old, indetermined sex, 2 yrs old, no name.  Guess which one I want(: Michael, the gp, has been there >21 days, so has a different adoption fee than the other one.  I am not sure how long their wait time is before they are "put down," but they were not posted until earlier today, according to the website.   Please, if you have the room, money, time, and are local, look into it. I feel so bad that I will be just lucky enough to get one of them out of there, that I want to make sure that others know the opportunity is out there.
---Frankie and Scratch (and our slave Michael...lol)