[Gpdd] Misc-idiots

Sene Jemma (Devon PCT) jemma.sene at Exeter-PCT.nhs.uk
Thu Jul 26 05:03:10 EDT 2007

Hi Nicholle

I had the same things said to me when i lost my dear Tubbs this year. Tubbs
went down hill very quickly and he died in my arms on a Thursday afternoon
at 5.30pm. I of course had to take the Friday off work as i couldnt stop
crying. My sister just couldnt understand why i was so upset saying "its
JUST a pig" I also had a friend who popped around just to start singing the
song "i just died in your arms tonight" - i of course threw her out and it
took a few weeks before i could forgive her.

People just dont understand that these little guys mean so much to us - they
have missed out on all the love they give us and all the smiles when they do
silly things. I love their little faces in the morning when you get up, and
the welcoming wheeeks when you get home from work.

I love George, Fletcher and Crockett with all my heart - they are my little
boys. I thank god for creating such amasing creatures for us to enjoy -
Guinea Pigs Rule!!!

Jem and the boys (and my little angel tubbs)

Jemma Sene
Secretary to John Dowell, Deputy Director of Finance

Devon Primary Care Trust
Unit 1 Exeter International Office Park
Clyst Honiton
Exeter
EX5 2HL

Tel: 01392 356901
Email: Jemma.Sene at exeter-pct.nhs.uk

This message has come from Devon Primary Care Trust
Information in this message may be confidential and is only intended for the
named recipient.
Reading, disclosure, dissemination, distribution or copying of this message
and any attachments is strictly prohibited if the information is
confidential or if the reader is not the intended recipient.

The reader should delete the message and contact the sender immediately if
they are not the intended recipients.
The views expressed are not necessarily those of the Primary Care Trust.