[Gpdd] MISC. -- Please welcome Snowy Bear

Michael Tanaka mtanaka at hawaii.edu
Fri Jun 15 07:10:47 EDT 2007

Hello everyone and everypig!!!  I decided to break my posting into smaller
postings.

The day before Thanksgiving (yes, two weeks after we got Snoopy!!) we went
to a pet store where I'd been monitoring the progress of a white teddy
piggie.  About late summer he began to lose the hair on his rear back but
the pet store must have treated it since it began to grow back.  Well, the
day we went to see him, he was in 'solitary confinement' because they said
he had been picking on the other piggies.  Not sure if it was true, but we
brought him home.

I like to think that he was born around the time that Cinnamon Bear 'went.'
It's been a little over a year since we lost my precious Cinnamon Bear
(towards the end of last May) and even though I didn't have Cinnamon Bear
for that long (about ten months) we bonded so strongly that to this day I
can cry and cry and cry and not be able to stop.  My heart hurts soooo
bad.....

Anyway, Snowy Bear is the only piggie we've ever had that stands up on his
hind legs!!!!  When he's standing with his folded front paws in front of
him, my heart just melts and I just cry with such happiness.  I believe that
Cinnamon Bear helped guide me to Snowy Bear.  Snowy Bear has some of the
same traits as CB and I hate to say it, but I have called him CB twice
already with a long and heartfelt apology to him.  It's bad too because
occasionally I find myself wishing he'd do such and such that CB did and I
have to catch myself and chastise myself for it.  I keep telling Snowy Bear
that yes, I love Cinnamon Bear with my whole heart but that I love Snowy
Bear for himself.  I've come to love and adore him soooo much!!!!!

Corrine and Michael