[Gpdd] [Health]<charlie>

Janneke Staaks jannekestaaks at hotmail.com
Thu Jun 21 05:44:45 EDT 2007

Hi charlie,
this is yaya, your pigolympigs date. Oh my, i'm so worried I hope you will
get well soon. we had such a lovely time at the pigolympigs.

Be sure to nip chester when you are awake again ;-). tsssk not remembering
my name...
Well i guess he was too busy with sports and drinking beer and
everything..men! (not you my darling!)

I've been through quite an ordeal myself. I do not understand it really, all
i did was lie down in a fuzzy warm travelbox, with really odd tasting beans,
i must admit..I felt a bit woozy afterwards and then our slave took us to
the vet and she gave me an injection!
My slave will tell you guys more about that.
A lot of cuddles, also for you lovely slave!
Yaya