[Gpdd] MISC: Food (pre-washed)

calzos calcinos at yahoo.es
Tue Mar 20 13:03:38 EDT 2007

Jemma,

  I always buy those salads to my Babies (one bag per day), and they're fine. Time ago, I used to buy diff. veggies but in a couple of days they were brown, so I spent much money for nothing, 'cos they ended their days as rubbish. I always check it anyway, to see if smth is wrong, but I've never found anything. And, first days, I wash it too, but then I thought it was a nonsense and now I just open the bag, put the veggies on a towel to warm, and cut it (if pieces are too big for piggies). This way, I just have to add some fruits, carrots, tomatoes, pepper...you know, the usual. And there're many diff bags, so they can eat diff veggies, and I have not to throw them to the rubbishbin.
  Babies started to eat it about 2 years ago, and they love it! It's more expensive, that's right, but I think that's the way to eat different ones.
  I hope this helps you.

  Love,
  Cris and The Crew (mama-Wanda, Choco, Hastur, Mochin, Cosina; Pqnin and Xiki, always!).