[Gpdd] misc; weight

bubblecuddle at aol.co.uk bubblecuddle at aol.co.uk
Thu May 3 08:50:33 EDT 2007

Well now I know what LAPS piggies are I decided to weigh Fugly last night by the highly accurate method of getting on the bathroom scales on my own and then getting on holding Fugly, working on the basis that the difference between the 2 would be his weight.

I can tell you that Fugly weighs about 1.5lbs so not quiet ready to be a LAPS piggie but he is only 5 months so he has plenty of time to grow.

M + Fugly