[Gpdd] Miscellaneous Teddy

Mary Mentz marynwill2006 at earthlink.net
Tue May 15 06:35:36 EDT 2007

Due to recent events with Teddy I have scheduled an emergency veterinary
appointment on Friday,May 18 , 2007 at 9:15 am.The doctor's assistant told
me I could not get in for up to 3 months because he is a new patient I
explained to the women he may have mites and it could kill him she said she
would do an emergency appointment.He started to itch and dig his back up
against his ladder last month and it has gotten worse.I dig that spot he
will bite the bed and shake like he is vibrating and when I did bath him it
was all black and nasty.I started him on a new thing of hay from a different
company when it started so I put him back on his old stuff with no relief.He
also when I barely touch that spot or ruffle with his hair he whimpers like
it hurts so to the vet we go and he will most definelty  be giving me the
stink eye for a couple of days she was telling me he may need a special bath
and yes a shot ouch.Well will tell you more later.

Mary Mentz
Marynwill2006 at earthlink.net
http://home.earthlink.net/~marynwill2006/
http://MaryMentz.bebo.com