[Gpdd] Health; eyes

joan fagalde momcat1000 at yahoo.com
Fri May 18 09:59:19 EDT 2007

Hi!  Just my opinion for what it's worth but you're probably right about Fugly's eyes and the hay.  I would continue to watch it though.  Would it be possible for you to give Fugly a softer hay that would bend rather than remain rigid such as an orchard?

  As for the white crusty stuff he has in the morning it's probably just dried cleaning fluid.  As long as he's doing fine it sounds as though all is well with him.

  BTW, I love the name Fugly.

  Joan, slave to The Lady Bug