[Gpdd] RAINBOW BRIDGE: condolences, Oreo

Cindy calliope at geeksnet.com
Sun May 27 15:08:00 EDT 2007

Grace and Pork Chop, we are so very sorry to hear of Oreo's passing.  It
is so sad that she was unable to overcome her respiratory infection, but
please know that you did your best to get her well.  Sunshine and
Tumbleweed, as fellow Maryland rescue piggies, are especially sad to
hear of her passing.  However, since she was the inspiration for LAPS,
it is obvious that she went on to live a very happy and healthy life
with you.  Oreo was so lucky to be rescued and to be a beloved member of
your family.  Please accept our condolences.  We also send best wishes
to Pork Chop.  How great that you might adopt a rescued pair of piggies;
please keep us posted.

Sadly,
Cindy, Sunshine, Tumbleweed, and Friday