[Gpdd] [VIRTUAL]<finally an email>

Janneke Staaks jannekestaaks at hotmail.com
Wed May 30 12:00:08 EDT 2007

Hi all,
I finally received an email from my pigs. I was getting worried...
grtz
Janneke

Dear slave,
This is the winky team reporting in! This is suus. Yaya is too busy spending
*her last moments* with charlie. We are having such a nice time! (yes you
read that correctly, we are helping with the deconstruction work for the
pigolympig village. Jan just couldn't resist. We girls are helping too,
being the epigsipated girls that we are ;-).So we're coming a little later.
It was sooo nice to go out and party again, we have been craving this ever
since the royal wedding. We went to the bikini beach club! I could sure show
off my climbing capabilities on the poles they had there. And wow, those
miss perky and miss pooky sure can party! They could almost drink more
alcohol than me (but rest assured, i kept the dutch honor high,the piggies
wearing a kilt might have beaten me, but i have nothing to be ashamed of!
I'm not sure who won btw..)
And just like you taught me, i showed up in time for breakfast. (dutch
saying is, if you're a man/pig at night, you have to be a man/pig in the
morning). I enjoyed the sports immensly. You know yaya and jan are just not
that ehm..speed-oriented like me. I loved running with Rosie, Pooh girl,
Teazel and the ThunderBears (LittleBear, Stuart, Dunya, Peaches and Teddy).
Rosie won btw, she dedicated her medal to her daddy slave!
Ow we also got to meet our secret santa Duke. That was soo nice. Yaya loved
complaing with him about you slaves trying to syringe feed them. he brought
his australian flag colored cuddle cup with him, so he was easy to find,
well at least his cuddle cup was, when he was not out somewhere taking a
walk with the lady bug. they make such a cute pair btw. I was with auntie
guiny at the registration desk when he offered the rose to the lady bug. i
swear my eyes were filled with tears when they ate it together... it was
sooooo romantic...sigh...
btw, can we go camping with the piggiefriends in the summer (don't worry
penny, virtual ofcourse ;-) )? We made a lot of friends among them! And from
what they tell me they have great grass in the UK and they say that their
slave penny is an absolute sweetheart (just not when she has those yukkie
meds). And i think it will be torture for Jan, knowing that his beloved
Gingerbread, daisy and mayflower do not even live that far away (compared to
lake elsinore) and that he is stuck here in the netherlands with us, lol.
It was also soo nice to see autie guiny and lotje again! I had some serious
alpha talk with auntie guiny about how to handly my herd. and auntie guiny
practiced projectile peeing on Jan *grin*. Lotje, being yaya's
adoptionmommy, approved of her date charlie. but she gave him a bit of a
hard time, going all protective mom on him e.g. 'if you hurt my girl, i'll
swim all over that ocean and i'll show you how dutch teefies feel like'
tssssk, quite unnessesary i think...
Ooo i also did some extreme sports, but this mail is getting far too long
already so i'll save that for the next one! Btw the rumblstrut blues
performance was great! and the conga line too!!
Grtz&wkz
Suus on behalf of the winky team