[Gpdd] [MISC]<Rumblestrut blues>

Janneke Staaks jannekestaaks at hotmail.com
Thu May 31 07:54:35 EDT 2007

Hi guys,
For the new gpdd members out there who keep wondering what those rumblestrut
blues are all about; it is a really cool song (I'm a mighty mighty boar, all
you piggy girls understand..). It used to be hosted by a website from which
you could download it but this site is no longer available.(it had a really
cool pigture i remember, with beethoven standing in his cage).
To help those curious slaves out there, I just uploaded beethoven's
rumblestrut blues on the internet. The file is 7.44 mb and it depends on
your speed and some other thing how long it will take to download this (it
took me a few minutes but my connection is really good).
If you decide to download this cool song, first click on this link:
http://www.megaupload.com/?d=HBIFNF2L

Then you see, in the right hand corner a place where you have to copy a
code. Do this and next a message appears that you have to wait a certain
number of seconds.Then the countdownmessage becomes a button with the text
'click here to download'. Do this and a gray pop up will appear if you want
to download or open the file (do whatever you like, i'd recommend save
because then you can listen to it more often ;-) ). after this, the download
starts. I hope it works for you guys!
There's a blinqz website out there with the lyrics but i forgot whose it was
(sorry..)
Grtz
Janneke