[Gpdd] Bridge: RIP little Ratso

Algernon07 at aol.com Algernon07 at aol.com
Tue Nov 13 03:38:39 EST 2007

So so sorry to hear that little Ratso didn't make a wonderful recovery. I
feel that I keep saying the same thing everytime a little one goes to the Bridge.
But I do understand your pain, having been there a few times myself. They
leave holes in our hearts and gaps in our lives when they must go. I guess pain
is paart of the price we pay for being brave enough to love. But it really
isn't so much about our pain as it is that we have given some piggy a good life.
That matters so much.

We send out condolences,
Alge the the saddened Jolly Rodents