[Gpdd] MISC Another chirper

Penny Charlesworth piggyfriends at tesco.net
Wed Nov 14 05:28:49 EST 2007

I was giving out the breakfast grass this morning when Daisy, after a few mouthfuls, started chirping. I have never heard her do this before. None of the other piggies took any notice ( too busy with their grass no doubt ) but one of my cockatiels joined in and sang along with her.

My two other chirpers, Sapphire and her son Rye, carried on eating too. Sapphire lives right next door to Daisy and was only inches away from her but the chirps elicited no reaction from her at all.

I have read so much about this phenomenon, usually about how all the other piggies react, but my herd cannot have read the books.

Perhaps Daisy was voicing her concern that her pigture seems to have disappeared from the LAPS website.

Penny and the Piggyfriends.