[Gpdd] virtual; tea for Princess Snowflake

bubblecuddle at aol.co.uk bubblecuddle at aol.co.uk
Tue Oct 16 13:50:56 EDT 2007

Hi Dana, Fugly says count me in, if you could let him pour some tea he would be most grateful as he had a lot of practice when we had the builders in, they drank us out of house and home 13 pints of milk in a week.

The menu sounds great and Fugly is really looking forward to eating it.

Penny can you ask Gulliver if Fugly can join them on their journey as I worry about him going alone.

Thanks

Get a FREE AOL Email account with unlimited storage.  Plus, share and store photos and experience exclusively recorded live music Sessions from your favourite artists. Find out more at http://info.aol.co.uk/joinnow/?ncid=548.