[Gpdd] RAINBOW BRIDGE Condolences for Oscar

DebJonSara at aol.com DebJonSara at aol.com
Sat Oct 27 07:04:52 EDT 2007

Stacy and the Squee Squad

Please forgive the fact that these condolences for Oscar are somewhat
belated, but Debbie started a new job in September, plus she has had quite a few
petsitting commitments; so time has been at a premium.

We were all very sorry to read of Oscar's departure for the Rainbow Bridge.
We fully agree with all the decisions you made on his behalf, and are glad he
was able to slip away peacefully in the company of those he loved and whom he
 knew loved him. We are very impressed that he reached the magnificent age of
6.5  years - no Dolly Mixture has yet made it beyond 5 years. We hope Maxine
will  continue to enjoy good health for several years to come, and that you
find a  suitable new cagemate for Pinkerton. It was touching to read how he
tried to  comfort Oscar as he prepared for his departure.

You are so right, no age is "old enough" when it comes to our loved ones.
Our hearts break whether the age is 5 weeks (like our precious, never-forgotten
little Cherub) or 5 years (the estimated age of Cannelle and Muscade).We can
only comfort ourselves in the belief that they have gone on to better things,
 and the knowledge that other slaves all over the globe are reaching out in
sympathy towards us as they share our sense of loss.

Debbie and the 13 Dolly Mixtures