[Gpdd] [RAINBOW BRIDGE] Condolences for Yoshi

DebJonSara at aol.com DebJonSara at aol.com
Mon Oct 29 05:02:56 EDT 2007

Somewhere in amongst the petsitting and using 2 different laptops,
Debbie-slave seems to have missed the announcement of Yoshi's departure for the
Rainbow Bridge. However, we would like to add our own sincere condolences to  those
already expressed. We know how painful it always is to lose a piggie, and
hope you can derive some small grain of comfort from knowing that this very
special worldwide piggie community share your grief and wish you well.

Debbie and the 13 Dolly Mixtures