[Gpdd] Rainbow Bridge: RIP, Mon Snowball Adore

Mary Fran McCluskey faststats at faststatschecks.com
Mon Sep 3 16:09:37 EDT 2007

My Dear Slave Carla,
I have been told by my slave that you have a new piggie, Remy. Of couse I am happy for you and dear (I always think of him as "baby") Apache, my sweet LAPS boy, so big now!
It is this news that has caused me to come out from the cocoon of darkness that has enclosed me since my darling Snowball's passing. Life goes on.
Today I reflect on my own mortality. I do not fear it, mon cher Snowball. I feel as near to you now as ever. It is with joy that I still feel you close to me, holding tight all we shared, my thoughts of you, our times together and apart, sharing ze good and ze bad (your poor teefies, my darling). Our amour will live forever, as real as the day we met. My slave, your Secret Santa. Our magnificent journey to the royal wedding dressed to ze nines (what does that mean, mon cher?), you so handsome in your tuxedo, me in my red Marilyn dress; wonderful times on ze PigAir and the Piggy RV picnicing and enjoying the company of so many friends; and quiet times on the Riviera and in my own home town of Lake Elsinore at the PigOlympics. How wonderful it was to have you there wiz me, relaxing together on the front porch, passing time at the beach, and kayaking on our beautiful lake. To think that we were to meat again soon at your ranch in Texas. But it was not to be, helas.
Think of me at the Rainbow Bridge. I feel you with me always, your manly LAPS paw on mine. It has been so difficult  for me to let go of your earthly presence. Our love  lis alive and I feel it each day. Whenever I snuggle down for my rest, I think of you and smile my way to slumber.
Adieu, Mon Amour Snowball.
And sweet dreams to slave Carla, dear Apache, and new friend Remy. (Etes-vous francais, Remy?)
--California Cookie
with Little Bear and slave Mary Fran