[Gpdd] [CARE} When to Clean the Manly Boar parts

warmbreath imwarmbreath at netscape.com
Thu Sep 6 03:33:46 EDT 2007

Well, the answer is  when they startt to need it, and I suppose that is
varieable form boar to boar. To know for sure just put a litlle vegetacle
oil or lotion on a Q-tip and just run it gently through the trough between
theit puch. You wil know right off if more work is needed. Other clues is
the strong scent or stuff stuck but visible, like hay bedding feces etcetera
I'm rather sure the boys brag about it among themselves too when they reach
that level of maturity, rumblestruting and mounting each other.

All in all though boars were always my favorite
Sandy