[Gpdd] BEHAVIOR; Leaving the hutch in makes my girls more skittish afterwards

Lynn Williams jaaladog at bellsouth.net
Wed Sep 19 15:56:46 EDT 2007

Hi all,

I wanted to ask if this was normal... Tabitha had gotten to where I could reach in the cage and pet her and then slowly pick her up without her becoming frantic and jumping all over the place.  Samantha is not to that point yet but I'm hoping for the best!

I noticed yesterday, when I put their little house in their for them, they stayed in it most of the day and when I heard them come out, I went over to try to get them out for some cuddle time.  Twice, about an hour apart, Tabitha started acting exactly like Sammy does... very skittish and screaming bloody murder when I pick her up.  I know I have not mishandled her in any way and I am at a loss as to why she is suddenly reverting back to this behavior.  And it seems to have something to do with that house.

Any ideas of what's going through her little piggy mind?  Could Samantha be influencing her with her own skittish behavior?

Thanks,
Slaves Lynn, Earl, Tabitha & Samantha