[Gpdd] MISC April Calendar Girl.

Penny Charlesworth piggyfriends at tesco.net
Tue Apr 1 09:25:10 EDT 2008

Janneke wanted all of us piggies whose pigtures are in the GPDD Calendar to write about ourselves in the appropriate month so here I am, Mayflower Piggyfriend, one of the April piggies.

I was so pleased to be chosen to represent the Piggyfriends herd in the Calendar. I was born here in May 2003 and hope to join the SCAMPS next month along with my litter sister Gingerbread and also our friend, Sam, who will be 5 years old in May.

Many of you will have read my story as our slave posted about my family's rescue but if you would like to read it look in the GPDD Archives for January 2007 under the title " Rescue, The story of Ginger, a good mother".

I got my name because Gingerbread and I were born on May Day.

I share a pen with Gingerbread and our older sister Diamond, who is already a SCAMP. We are very good friends as well as sisters and always stay together, even when we are out in the garden with the other piggies. We love to eat grass best of all and our favourite veggie is tomato. We all enjoy the tasty weeds that our slave brings home from work, particularly sow thistle and we are happy that this has started to grow again now that winter is nearly over.

Lots of love to all of our Digest friends, especially those who are under the weather.

Mayflower Piggyfriend. xx