[Gpdd] MISC- Manny the boar

Jaime rzm.2 at juno.com
Tue Apr 1 19:21:01 EDT 2008

Sandy-
  I didn't quite catch where you live, but I live in PA. If we live close I'd be willing to help you. If there is someone else willing to take care of Manny for you a while, but isn't close, maybe we can form a "piggie train" to transport him. If you need any financial help or help of any other kind, please e-mail me personally off digest. I don't have much, but I can always find something to spare for the cause. My animals save me too. I understand. If nothing else I will certainly keep you & Manny in my prayers. Please keep us updated as to what we can do to help. Perhaps there are some people on the digest who can offer you some legal advice. It sounds to me like what they are doing is completely wrong. I hope it works out for you.

~Jaime & Mimi~
~Molly, Radar & Albert always in our hearts~
http://piggiepages001.blogspot.com/

Click here to save cash and find low rates on auto loans.
http://thirdpartyoffers.juno.com/TGL2121/fc/REAK6aAYHOkp9129IOC8phnY8od1TtPvXG8syyz3SC8A0wNNDespO8/