[Gpdd] RAINBOW BRIDGE: Condolences for Charlie

Stephen Bradley chiefoperator1 at verizon.net
Thu Apr 17 19:19:46 EDT 2008

We were so very sorry to hear that Charlie has gone on to the Bridge.    Despite the fact that we know very well that each little dear one's time will come, our hearts break none the less.

Our hearts go out to you and Captain Jack; I'm sure it's especially painful, since Chester's departure was so recent, and Jack is so new, but I'm sure you'll find a way to get through this time.

Charlie had a wonderful life and the blessing of your love while he was with you, and now he's with all the other Jolly Rodents again.  In fact, I'm sure our Mr. Niles, and Butterscotch and Clover, are romping and playing with him in the meadows at the Bridge even now...

Our sympathies to all,

Stephen and Ginger, and Mr. Mike T. Pig
Remembering Niles and Butterscotch and Clover
Forever and ever and always...