[Gpdd] Bridge: Charlie

leah.mcneil at wachovia.com leah.mcneil at wachovia.com
Mon Apr 21 15:17:22 EDT 2008

Oh Alge,
I am so, so Sorry. I don't know what to say.
I cannot believe that all of the Jolly Rodents
are back together again--over the Bridge. They
truly were a Legend. My Beloved Butterscotch
secretly envied the J-Rodents. He would ask
me sometimes: "How come they get all the
Hot Girlie Piggies?!?" Surely, it was every
girl piggie's Dream to be with one of the JR's.

Well, rest assured, I'm sure that my Beloved
Brownie Bear & Butterscotch has met up with
the fully reunited Jolly Rodents and they are
playing and popcorning in endless fields of
parsley and clover.

I know that this is a tough time for both you and
the Captain. By the way, I didn't realize that you
had gotten a new piggie. But, hopefully, you can
comfort each other in this sad time. It's always
hard to lose one of our babies.

Just know that whee are keeping you in our
thoughts and Prayers. Sending warm Condolences
from Princess Snowflake and me--

  Love 'n Wheeeeeeeeeeeeeps...