[Gpdd] (Bridge) Too many piggy passings

Stacy Harvey ckrtsqrl2000 at yahoo.com
Sun Aug 17 15:26:51 EDT 2008

All,

I am so sorry to hear of the loss of so many precious piggies. It breaks my heart every time I read about them. I must apologize for not posting to everyone who loses a piggy; everyones' furbabies are precious and I don't want anyone to think that I don't care. Sometimes something resonates with me and I feel compelled to post (as with Corrine) and some piggies are famous (or "infamous", as the case may be) on the digest (as with Alge and the Jolly Rodents) and I feel like I know them personally, or that they are part of my own herd.

Please don't think that because I didn't post that your loss isn't important to me. Believe me when I tell you that I say a little prayer every time I read of someone's loss, whether I post or not. I wish I could be like Cindy: she always has the most eloquent and touching things to say. As a "community" I think we all feel the loss of a piggy, whether it belongs to us or not.

Having said that, I offer my condolences to all who have had a piggy (or piggies) pass recently. Sometimes, it seems there are so many at once. I think if I replied to everyone, I'd do nothing but sit at my computer and cry all the time!

Regards,
Stacy and the Squee Squad