[Gpdd] Health: Re: Limping

dukejan1 at aol.com dukejan1 at aol.com
Sat Dec 6 15:08:17 EST 2008

M,
My precious Lily started to limp on Christmas morning a few years back.? Same story as you.? I was able to move her leg without her seeming to be in pain. It was only when she put weight on it that she limped.? I took her to the vets and it turned out to be a sprain.? She was put on Metacam and she started running within a few hours.? Then I remember the silly piggie tried to leap from the floor onto my lap while I sat on the couch.? I caught her in mid-air.? I'm sure that was when she pulled the muscle.? Hope Fugly is on the mend soon!
Janet, slave to Lily, Isabel, and Luke