[Gpdd] (Announcement) Happy Birthday Biscuit!

Claire King basschick23 at hotmail.co.uk
Tue Dec 16 09:17:04 EST 2008

Hi all,

Just to let you all know, we are still here!! Just takes me a while to keep up with all my emails.

Biscuit has now reached the "grand old age" of 4!!! So I just wanted to wish my "little" guy a happy birthday. Sadly the first without Tea, but Biscuit and I are getting there with that!

Condolances to all those who's piggies have crossed the bridge recently.

Also just to say, Biscuit was asking for some stamps the other day, so I have a feeling that our secret santa pressies have been posted out, and there will be some suprised piggies out there soon!!!!

Take care,

Claire & Biscuit xx