[Gpdd] MISCELLANEOUS: Secret Santa

Stefanie Duffy stefanieduffy at hotmail.com
Tue Dec 16 13:02:05 EST 2008

Hello everyone! Mocha here, spokespig for The Surrey Squeakers. (I was chosen because I am the most vocal). Today has been grand. Early this morning a parcel arrived for us from our Secret Santa. We opened it and had great fun playing with and eating the contents! Our slave kept trying to photograph us whilst we were busy but apart from that it was great fun! We had only just calmed down when ANOTHER parcel arrived for us. A new bedtime story book! We are such lucky Squeakers. Thank you so much, our Secret Santa group in the north of England. It also seems that we are Secret Santas to EACH OTHER. We hope you received our parcel.
Thank you also to everyone who e-mailed us about the blinkz web sites. After two weeks of mysterious non-existance, the sites came back, but on December 5th all Blinkz sites closed, and there is an apology when you try to visit one. The sites were free, but relied on advertising, so we assume they are another victim of the credit crunch. We will have to get a new web site up and running after Christmas.

The very happy Surrey Squeakers