[Gpdd] RAINBOW BRIDGE: very belated condolences, Magnus

Cindy calliope at geeksnet.com
Tue Dec 16 14:30:27 EST 2008

Christina and Ed, Shady and Simon, we send our very belated condolences on Magnus' passing.  We are so very sorry that he has joined Yoshi, but we are sure that they are enjoying being reunited at the Bridge.  Please know that Magnus was a lucky piggie to be a beloved member of your family and that he felt all of your care and concern.  On a happier note, how wonderful that you found a new friend for Shady.  Simon sounds like a cutie, and how sweet that Shady has been popcorning with joy.

Sadly,
Cindy, Tumbleweed, and Friday