[Gpdd] GPDD: CONDOLENCES: Topper

Julie Juwles Johnson juwles at bigpond.com
Sun Feb 10 06:07:36 EST 2008

Dear Candy

What a heart-wrenching and heart-warming tribute to your beautiful Topper.    Your words have made me very emotional, and I do totally understand what you are going through, have been through, and will continue to go through every day.   You will always carry Topper in your heart and soul.    Your grieving will continue for a long time, but each day, after the initial deep grieving you and Carl will be experiencing, it will get just a little bit easier.    You will be able to say "thank you, God" for blessing me by sending me such a dear friend and for letting us all enjoy such a long time together.

I have lost 5 beloved piggies, and none of them have been forgotten nor will ever be.   My heart and my memories have enough room for them all.    No matter what I am doing through each day, I find myself thinking of one of my beloved piggies, be they at the Bridge or running around the floor in my home in OZ.   I can't wait to get to the Bridge myself to finally meet up with my boys again.   I miss them so much I can't find the words to really describe how I feel.   In the meantime, I have new earthly piggies that need my love and care, and they keep me going during the good times and the hard times.

I wish you God's blessing and comfort at this very sad time.

Julie, slave again - to Donald and Dino
with Muppet, Teddy, Dougall, Archie and Brandy with me forever