[Gpdd] [Announcement] Over 50 pigs in need of good home. Nassau County New York

Sandi Korman yikes888 at gmail.com
Tue Feb 19 18:29:05 EST 2008

All,

A few wheeks ago, over 100 animals (87 guinea pigs) were seized from this
woman's house in Syosset NY.  The animals were turned over to the SPCA and
are now at the Oyster Bay town shelter.  There are over 50 left.  Currently
they are available for fostering with adoption to occur after the case is
closed.  I went down there and rescued one.  She's Georgeous!!  and healthy
(according to my vet).  There are tons of peruvians, crested, abyssineans,
short hairs.  Many of the females are pregnant.  If anyone is interested in
taking any of these, please please contact the Oyster Bay Town Shelter.

Thanks,

Sandi