[Gpdd] Misc; Karma's pups and health

Suze suze at ns.sympatico.ca
Tue Feb 26 13:25:32 EST 2008

Oh Kaycee, I would love to have one of Karma's babes.  All we need is
for you to come visit Nova Scotia and bring them along!!!  They are so
sweet. I love baby piggies. We had one litter early in our slave-hood,
and it was such a treat.  The mom's name was Faith, and she was always
so happy to have some lap time with me all by herself.  The pups just
sat on top of her!!
 Our big boy Feef has a growth on his mammary gland.  It appears to be
just a water filled cyst, but the Vet says it has to go.  He could feel
it more solidly than I could, since Feef yells when you go near it.  I
wondered why he'd been nipping at us lately when we pick him up.  He bit
Bob (male slave) a good one last weekend, so we figured it was time to
see Dr. Benoit.  Other than the lump, he's a very healthy and happy guy,
so he stands a good chance for recovery.  He's certainly the loudest of
the bachelor pigs.  He had no trouble letting the Vet know when it
hurt!!  So, next Tuesday he's off to surgery.  He currently weighs in at
just over 3 lbs, but may be less after his excision.  Sigh.  I hate
taking them in for surgery.   AND it may still be bad news.  The good
news is that Will is eating a bit more these days, and I'm giving him
some cc mush to try and fatten him up!!
Best to all!
Suz, Will, Rocky the silly pig, and Feef