[Gpdd] [Care] Vit C deficency

warmbreath imwarmbreath at netscape.com
Thu Jan 3 05:01:03 EST 2008

I looked on Guinea Links today and checked on Vit C deficiency, it says the primary symptom is diarrhea so I think we can be sure Chester didn't have it since he was having small poos trailing off to none.  Other people on this list have reported loss of back leg function also.  Alge always fed Chester well so I hope now her guilt is put to rest.  Its difficult to make any proper decisions when your furbuddy is sick but if a vet loads on a misdiagnosis that blames the slave, well that's hard to digest.  In doing so the vet also withheld pain meds which was the main thing he needed plus Reglan..  Alge, I'm so sorry
Sandy and Manny the Boar