[Gpdd] Silly: Duke's Party

joan fagalde momcat1000 at yahoo.com
Tue Jan 15 21:16:27 EST 2008

Oh, Mary Fran.  The Lady Bug was crushed when I read your post that CC & LB might not be at Duke's party!  She said she has such a great time with them whenever she has seen them.  She has her paws crossed that the Pigacopter can pick them up.  Please take a few minutes from the tax business and see if you can arrange transportation.  You have no idea how much a depressed Lady Bug can be a pain!

  Too bad I didn't know you were in the area.  Perhaps we could have gotten together : (

  Joan, slave to The Lady Bug