[Gpdd] [MISC] Secret Santa gift exchange

Dr Kay Dudman kay.dudman at londonmet.ac.uk
Wed Jan 16 12:45:03 EST 2008

The Piggy Porcelains know what you mean, Corrine and Michael.  As their
slave, I wrapped a variety of choice and tasty nibbles to send on their
behalf, and also sent a mini photo album for recipient to carry round
treasured pigtures of their masters, but now they are worried that either
their present wasn't received, or maybe it wasn't liked very much. :-(
The Piggy Porcelains didn't receive anything from their secret santa, and
think maybe it got lost in the post.  We are grateful to Alicia and Sailor
Willie for organising the secret santa gift exchange, because we know it
is a lot of work, but we just wonder where we went wrong.

Kay and the Piggy Porcelains

Companies Act 2006 : http://www.londonmet.ac.uk/companyinfo