[Gpdd] [SILLY]<For boars only, Suus's diary>

Janneke Staaks jannekestaaks at hotmail.com
Wed Jan 16 14:51:02 EST 2008

Hey guys!

I found Suus's diary! This email only goes to the gpddboars so keep your mouth shut guys! The ladies are not supposed to know! This is what she wrote:

Dear Diary,

Sorry I havent written in a while. Well actually you're my new diary so you wouldnt know about that. I'm afraid i've eaten your predecessor. Things are going sort of okay. I think I should go on a diet, you know, new years resolutions and such. I have not got enough wobbly bits, it's sooo embarrasing. Maybe do a little less excercise...nooo..I like running and climbing too much! *sigh*

I'm writing because I have boy trouble. At first I thought that nobody was interested in me. You remember when Jan the boar ditched me to become auntie Guiny's loveslave... I was so hurt. I thought i would never open up my heart to anyone again (luckily auntie guiny was very loyal to tea haha!). I did however have a fling with the handsome Seussy when he came to interview me because i became a LAPS member. He asked me on a date for the next virtual event. But after that I didnt hear anything from him. I did read on his website that he went to interview misty. I was sooo jealous! But now he has emailed me that he is really looking forward to our date.

And then there's Manny the boar. I havent actually met him so i dont know what he looks like. But he sure is a charmer. He's written such a lovely email. It made me all giggly. But i don't want to be known as the gpdd hussy and Seussy did ask me first. Yaya says I should play it cool and sort it out when we all meet at duke's birthday. She says my heart will tell me what to do. I dont know.. Maybe i should email Lady bug. Yeah, i think i'll do that.

Hmm..I sure wish I could be my slave. Her life seems so simple. All she has to do is make sure we get food and a clean cage. Our lives are so much more complicated....

Lots of wheeks!

Suus

okay, it's me again, Igor. Well guys, that doesnt really help does it? Manny, we havent received the flowers yet. You're in the US arent you? That might take a while.
Seussy and Manny, just to be on the safe side, guys; i'm not choosing between you, i like the both of you and a boar can have more than one friend. I do hope suus makes her choice soon. It's not right, stringing a boar along. The two of you deserve better. There are many more lovely ladydigestmembers.
Okay, I hope it helped! I look forward to seeing all you boars at Dukes party!

Igor the Innocent *evil grin*