[Gpdd] Virtual: To Sailor Willie

Mary Fran McCluskey faststats at faststatschecks.com
Sat Jan 19 14:12:06 EST 2008

Dear Sailor Willie,
After much cajoling by myself, I am writing on behalf of Miss California Cookie de Pooker. As you know, she and Slave Carla's Snowball had a loving wonderful relationship until Snowball's passing last year. I have advised her that you are looking for a companion on the upcoming trip to Duke's party. Miss Cookie and her cagemate Miss Little Bear are planning a "wheekabout" after the festivities.
Hesitantly, she offers a paw in friendship, and wonders if you would like to accompany her to the party and possibly pigticipate in the following journey of self-discovery. Miss Cookie is four-ish, and of course you have met many times before.
She says that she will try to put her mourning off and hopes you will understand how she is feeling.
--Slave Mary Fran
with Cookie & Little Bear