[Gpdd] Silly: Charlie Needs to be Picked up in Ohio

Algernon07 at aol.com Algernon07 at aol.com
Fri Jan 25 03:34:00 EST 2008

Yaya -- I MUST be on the same flight as you. I long to see you again.
     This will be so essciting except that it reminds me that Chester was
going to be part of the show. I'm sorry I haven't posted sooner. I'll communicate
more later but I have my stuff ready and will be on the plane too. I'm in
Ohio and Manny the boar is in Oregon so hey Manny, are you ready to join up with
all of us?
     It's a real privilege to be part of Duke's birthday and to be able to
participate in all the excitement. Hey there Duke! Hi from the US. It's
wonderfuly that your Mommy is having all of us. I have the shoes and a lot of the
other things. I've got shiny guy shoes for me since I am going to have Richard
Gere's lawyer part. I've been dancing up a storm to practice.
     Also, it's helping me keep warm. We're into serious cold and ice here
now.

Mr. P., you and all the other guys will be on this first flight too, won't
you?   Gotta run.

Charlie, Jolly Rodent