[Gpdd] VIRTUAL Gulliver writes home from Oz.

Penny Charlesworth piggyfriends at tesco.net
Sun Jan 27 17:25:35 EST 2008

Hello Slave,

We have finally arrived in Oz after a very long flight, so long, in fact, that I am afraid that some of the party nibbles were......well, er, how shall I put this?.... nibbled. Despite PigAir's excellent in-flight hospitality, some pigs felt the need for a little snack or two but there is plenty left and the carrot wine is still intact.

We managed to meet up with all of our group at the Pig-Air check in, although Tea and Biscuit were a bit late, as were the Piggy Porcelains but everypig boarded safely.

Daisy introduced us all to Orinoco, her LAPS VP. We were very impressed by such a large lady and she may well have been responsible for some of those missing party nibbles.

Some of the passengers were having a little practice of their Cavaret numbers further up the cabin. We wanted to go and watch but Diamond was upset because Chester was no longer going to be in the performance so we stayed to comfort her. Orinoco cheered us all up with some stories of her time as Peter Gurney's pig. I wonder if she was the co-author of the VFTP ( View from the pen ) stories that you used to read from Peter's website. I must ask her when I see her again.

We were all very tired when we arrived, especially when we found out that the time is all different and we had somehow missed half a day. Very confusing but I suppose that we get the half day back again when we come home.

Duke's slave had provided LOTS of wonderful snacks for everypig and, after a short nap, we set about meeting up with old friends and making new ones.

Daisy told Lady Bug that she must call home but if she hasn't, please tell her slave that she is OK and enjoying a romantic interlude with Duke.

It is warm here in Australia and there is the chance to play sports. Us boars are especially keen to learn the rules of Australian football. It seems to be a very physical game which will suit us big boars down to the ground. I must find out how many boars there are in a team and get a match sorted out. Daisy says that as she is not needed as a security pig this time, she wants to play too. I will make sure that she doesn't get hurt. On the other paw, it could be she who does the hurting - but don't worry. If there are not enough of us to make a team, maybe Leonard and Bradley will join us.

We have met two very young piggies, Tommy and Chucky, who travelled here all by themselves. Aren't they brave? Sapphire and Pansy both want to mother them ( you know how they are with piglets ) but they seem to want to be very independent. Lilac, Lavender and Buttons are pleased to have some young friends to play with and are currently playing piggy in the middle with them.

I heard that Samantha and Tabitha are flying in by balloon. We are all watching out for that as it should be very exciting. I will take some photos for you to see when we get home.

More piggies are arriving all the time. This is going to be the best birthday party ever.

Duke told us that it is Australia Day tomorrow, so we are looking forward to that. Why don't we have an England Day at home? We are missing out on a chance of more holiday food and I am sure that you would like a day off work.

I will write some more later but right now I can see some more food arriving.

Lots of love,

Gulliver Piggyfriend.