[Gpdd] RAINBOW BRIDGE: belated condolences, Queensie

Cindy calliope at geeksnet.com
Tue Jan 29 21:11:51 EST 2008

Joanne, we send our belated condolences on Queensie/Speensie/Speenser's passing.  Although we are so very sorry that she went to the Bridge, we have to say that it is so wonderful that she reached the age of seven.  She and her sister, Tootsie, are so very lucky that you rescued them after they were abandoned outside the pet supply store.  We have no doubt that all of her days with you were great ones.  Thank you for your description of her; she must have been so pretty with her red rosettes and bangs. It is so sad that she developed bone growths on her jaw, but we know she appreciated all of your care and concern as you syringe fed her.  Queensie was a very lucky girl to be so loved.  We also send best wishes to Tootsie.

Sadly,
Cindy, Tumbleweed, and Friday, missing Sunshine