[Gpdd] VIRTUAL- A message from Gulliver.

Penny Charlesworth piggyfriends at tesco.net
Thu Jan 31 10:34:53 EST 2008

Hello again slave,

We are having a wonderful time here in Australia. I don't know how Glynis keeps up with us all. You complain about the mess that 26 of us make and she has to clear up after hundreds of piggies. Actually, I don't know how many are here as I cannot count that high.

I was disappointed to find out that there are 18 boars in an Aussie rules football match. That's a lot of piggies when two teams are needed so I think that we will have to amend the rules somewhat, rather like the 5-a-side soccer team for which our part-time slave used to play. The Team Piggyfriends' boars have been having some practice along with Daisy, who is probably the best player on our team. Len is going to play as well and I hope that some of the boars who are not involved with the dressing-up will join us. Our Toffee and Crystal think that they might like to play. They cannot run very fast but, being very rotund rodents, they will be able to push other pigs over. This seems to be an integral part of the game.

We are sadly missing the sporting prowess of Jan the Boar, who, you will remember, was the star player for Team Piggyfriends at the Olympigs, scoring the winning goal, under his nom-de-pig of Van Pigsie. I do not think that Igor is interested in sports, having a more creative side to his pigsonality and prefers to be a leading light of the theatrical community.

You would have enjoyed our renditions of the old Abba songs and we all want to come with you to see Bjorn Again, when they next play Eastbourne. Now that we know all the words of the songs, we definitely want to be able to join in. After watching the Cavaret, we will all know how to behave properly in a theatre and not be asked to leave.

We went to a mall with Len and Brad to buy boomerangs. It takes a bit of practice to be able to throw them correctly and a few piggies have sore heads as we did not throw them high enough but we are getting the hang of it and will soon be experts. I wonder if there are competitions for boomerang throwing? We will be able to impress you with our expertise when we get home.

Not long to go now until the main event - the PARTY!! We are all so excited.

Lots of love, Gulliver Piggyfriend.