[Gpdd] Virtual:Lady Bug update

joan fagalde momcat1000 at yahoo.com
Thu Jan 31 11:15:45 EST 2008

Well, The Lady Bug called home last night with an update.  All is going well and today is Friday in Oz so they are all celebrating Duke's birthday.

  Lady Bug said that she would go last on the pinata as she felt she had the advantage being used to not being able to see and all as well as knowing how to use her cane to advantage.  Duke, being the gentleman he is, said that his guests should have first crack at the pinata as he was just so happy they were all there, he would rather enjoy their enthusiasm.  Duke and The Lady Bug feel sure that the younger ones will be able to break the pinata without much trouble.

  The Lady Bug just couldn't keep her secret any longer and admitted that she had been saving up the strawberries all Summer and making Duke some special strawberry wine for his birthday.  That was her gift that she wouldn't tell me about.  She said that she and Duke planned to slip away while everyone else was asleep and give it to him.  She thought the moonlight and all would make it even more special for him, hummm.  I just told her to be careful and all and she assured me she would.

  Now, she filled me in on the incident with Len.  What no one told you was that she and Suus, Yaya, Daisy and Lilac were all standing around eating salad and deep in their favorite discussion of how to get slaves to be cooperative when Len bumped into her causing her to spill her carrot beer all over herself.  She just hates to be dirty so she was very upset and besides, she was thoroughly enjoying the salad!  In the heat of the moment she popped Len on the nose.  She thinks he's a bit of a big baby anyway especially when he went running off crying for his momma.  She just sighed and said "kids"!

  That was all the conversation we had time for as she had forgotten to charge her cell phone and the battery was getting very low.  She said she would remember to recharge it and call again soon.

  Joan, still enjoying her freedom.