[Gpdd] Brudge: Mayflower and Babu Franklin

Algernon07 at aol.com Algernon07 at aol.com
Tue Jul 8 02:37:24 EDT 2008

I am sooo sorry to hear of the loss of these two fine and beloved guinea
pigs. Along with that is the knowledge that we are losing our friend Ruth as well.

These little guys capture our hearts and when they leave the world gets a
little smaller and things don't seem quite so bright.

Of course these 2 little ones are restored, renewed and are "refueling" at
the Bridge, yet it is sad that they go to a place where we can not yet follow.

My condolences to both of you very charming and compassionate women.

My sympathies,
Alge