[Gpdd] Bridge: Many, many Condolences...

leah.mcneil at wachovia.com leah.mcneil at wachovia.com
Thu Jul 17 11:37:51 EDT 2008

Hello there,
I have been so busy and I can't seem to
stay up-to-date with the Digest, so I try to
speed-read 'em when I can. But, I just wanted
to say how Sorry I am to hear about Buttercup,
Mayflower, Amos, Babu Franklin, Pansy, Trixi,
and I am sorry if I missed somepig. There have
been way too many passings and I just wanted
you all who are mourning to know that my Heart
goes out to each and every one of you. Your
pigs were so Loved and Cared for and I know
that they will always be Grateful for you for all
that you have done. I know you know this, but
they have been restored to good health now
and they are running freely and popcorning in
endless fields of parsley and clover. And you'll
see them again, when the time is Right.

Please accept our warm Condolences from
Princess Snowflake and me--

    Love 'n Wheeeeeeeeeeeeeps...