[Gpdd] [MISCELLANEOUS] Two questions that have been bugging me

joan fagalde momcat1000 at yahoo.com
Sun Jun 1 13:04:51 EDT 2008

Hi Deb.  I certainly understand the certain side of 50 you're talking about!

  Wet veggies.  What you might be thinking is that when you bring the vegs home you wash them throughly then dry them for storage so they won't go bad as quickly, but when actually feeding they should be wet for additional water.  This is the only way Lady Bug has been getting water for almost three years.  She refuses to drink water at all.

  I'm no scientist so can't give you specific data but humans can pass bacteria and some viruses to animals but I'm not sure the uri our piggys get is the same as a cold in a human.

  Some germs can be passed both ways.

  Joan/Lady Bug